COCAINE (COC) Rapid Test Panel – Powder
cocaine is a potent central nervous system stimulant and a local anesthetic. Initially, it causes extreme energy and restlessness as it gradually results in tremors, hypersensitivity, and twitching. In large quantities, cocaine causes fever, numbness, difficulty in breathing and unconsciousness. Cocaine is often self-administered by nasal inhalation, intravenous injection, and free-based smoke.
The cocaine assay contained in the COC Rapid Test Panel gives a positive result when the COC concentration exceeds 300 ng / mL.
【INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE】
The test device (in sealed pouches), samples and controls must be brought to room temperature (15-30 ° C) before testing. Do not open the pouches until you are ready to test.
Remove the test device from its protective pouch and label the device with patient identification or control label.
1. Rub with the panel the surface where the drugs are foreseen
2. Remove the cap of the tube supplied;
3. Fill all buffers from the supplied buffer tube into the protective cover.
4. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protective swab cover
5. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
1. Open the tube and insert the solid into the buffer.
2. Close the tube with dropper and cap. Shake it briefly. Wait 30 sec.
3. Remove the cap of the tube supplied;
4. Fill all swabs with dissolved substances in the protective cover.
5. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protective swab cover.
6. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
|Cat No.||Product description||sample||format||of the kit Dimensions||Cut-Off||State|
|DCO-X14||cocaine (COC) Rapid Panel Test||Powder||Panel||25 T||300 ng / mL||THERE IS|