Ketamine Rapid Test Panel (KET) – Powder
ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic developed in 1963 to replace PCP (phencyclidine). Although ketamine is still used in human anesthesia and veterinary medicine, it is becoming more and more abused as a street drug. Ketamine is molecularly similar to PCP and therefore creates similar effects including numbness, loss of coordination, a sense of invulnerability, muscle stiffness, aggressive / violent behavior, confused or blocked language, exaggerated sense of strength and a blank stare. There is depression of the respiratory function but not of the central nervous system and cardiovascular function is maintained.
The ketamine assay contained in the KET rapid test gives a positive result when the KET concentration exceeds 1000ng / mL.
【INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE 】
The test device (in sealed pouches), samples and controls must be brought to room temperature (15-30 ° C) before testing. Do not open the pouches until you are ready to test.
Remove the test device from its protective pouch and label the device with patient identification or control label.
1. Rub with the panel the surface where the drugs are foreseen
2. Remove the cap of the tube supplied;
3. Fill all buffers from the supplied buffer tube into the protective cover.
4. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protective swab cover
5. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
1. Open the tube and insert the solid into the buffer.
2. Close the tube with dropper and cap. Shake it briefly. Wait 30 sec.
3. Remove the cap of the tube supplied;
4. Fill all swabs with dissolved substances in the protective cover.
5. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protective swab cover.
6. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
|Cat No.||Product description||sample||format||of the kit Dimensions||Cut-Off||State|
|DKE-X14||ketamine (KET) Panel Rapid Test||Powder||Panel||25 T||1000 ng / mL||THERE IS|